|Portal Prodigy Advances Event and Class Manager |
Robbinsville, NJ – November 11, 2006 - Brock Miller, Chief Technology Officer of Portal Prodigy, Inc. announced today that the following enhancements have been added to the Events and Class Manager:
• Build detailed event schedules – allows an event schedule to be broken down by day and time slots. Great for multi day seminars and classes.
• Schedule conflict checker – by simply pressing a button, a visitor can have the system check an event for conflicts with all other events they are registered for.
• Instructor management – makes it easy for administrators to assign and change instructors. Visitors can search for classes by instructor. Also included is a schedule conflict checker for instructors, fully automating the process of comparing complex schedules and displaying conflicts.
• Clone events – this is great for events and classes conducted at different locations and times. Significantly reduces date entry work. Updates made to a parent event can be inherited by its clones. Individual fields can be overridden.
• Custom fields – non-programmers can easily add custom fields to events. Custom fields can be made searchable by visitors, displayed to visitors in the events detail page, or hidden from visitors. Hidden fields are used for administrative purposes only.
PortalProdigy’s Event and Class Manager is used to schedule and manage events, seminars, trade shows, programs, classes, meetings and more. Customers, staff, vendors, board members, investors, and community can review the event calendar, register for events, and make their payments - all online. Administrators can print registration lists, attendee badges, manage payments and print reports.
About Portal Prodigy, Inc.
Portal Prodigy, Inc., located in Robbinsville, NJ, is dedicated to providing products and services to small and medium businesses and nonprofit organizations. The company’s mission is to Isolate the best website features, processes and practices on the Internet and roll them up into a uniform, easy to implement and reasonably priced operating platform so its customers can leverage the web without complications, without programming, without headaches and without changing the way they do business. The company’s philosophy is simple:
· Build, maintain and constantly improve a feature rich system that is simple and easy to use.
· Keep the customer involved in the development, improvement and support process so it meets their needs.
· Preserve a fair and economical price.
· Sell one complete system instead of a core with expensive add-on modules.
· Build community.
Its flagship product comes complete and ready to go. No need to add modules. Just add personality and organizations are up and running instantly. Clients don’t even need to install expensive servers and bandwidth. Portal Prodigy runs the equipment for them. PortalProdigy makes Internet implementation simple, quick and easy.
Portal Prodigy Contact
Stephen M Reuning
Tel: 609.584.7747 Ext 202